Office Changes During Coronavirus Pandemic
During this time of social distancing:
- all initial followup appointments and evaluations will be via video conferencing using our secure telehealth portal.
New Offering - Given the current situation, we are offering an optional shorter evaluation (one hour) for those who want to address stress related symptoms, such as anxiety and insomnia and/or who want to optimize their general and immune health.
ONE HOUR PROBLEM FOCUSED EVALUATION
- For specific issues such as sleep, mood or anxiety symptoms related to a specific or recent stressor (including COVID-19)
- To optimize general and immune health
TWO HOUR COMPREHENSIVE/TRADITIONAL EVALUATION
- Especially fitting for those with complicated medical and psychiatric histories and/or where the shorter evaluation would be insufficient to effectively identify which of the following factors may be contributing to their symptoms:
- nutrient imbalances
- sources of inflammation
- the health of the microbiome
- sources of toxicity including biotoxins such as mold toxins, metal toxins and chemical toxins
- structural issues including upper cervical (neck) and cranial (head) from whiplash injury or head trauma
- attachment history, emotional trauma, chronic or persistent stress impacting stress hormone pathways and the immune system, which both act back on the brain
For further details, please contact us at 502-384-9455.